|Request degree||Bachelor degree|
|Experience||More than 3 years|
|Number of job openings||01|
|Probationary period||2 months|
|Form of work||Full-Time|
- Ensure all corporate documents, i.e., charter, ERC, IRC, share certificates, etc. are renewed, updated on time, valid at all time, and in line with applicable laws and business models of the Company;
- Support regulatory issues relating to the operation of the Company, including governmental filings, licenses, and permits of the Company.
Contracts and Legal advices
- Draft and review contracts and addenda, including sales and purchase agreements, lease agreements, services agreements, construction-related contracts, NDAs, etc.;
- Support Company’s departments in contract negotiation and settlement;
- Administrate the execution, filing, renewal and/or extension of all transactional documents;
- Advise Company’s departments on legal aspects of daily business and operation.
- Support in litigation and arbitration proceedings that the Company is involved, either as claimant or respondent;
- Research and update relevant departments of the Company on new legal regulations regarding corporate, investment, real estate, environment, labor;
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Legal and Compliance Manager.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor or higher degree in Law; lawyer-practicing certificate is a plus;
- At least 3 years’ working experience at recognized law firms or legal department of MNCs;
- Solid knowledge of the laws of Vietnam relating to corporate and investment. Experience in M&A and/or dispute settlement is a plus.
- Logical thinking, and analytical skills;
- Good command in English, both written and spoken;
- Self-starter, self-motivated, responsible, trustworthy, and hard-working;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member under high pressure.
- Premium health care insurance;
- 13th month salary;
- Competitive salary.
Interested parties please send your application and full resume to:
WHA INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
Address: Room 1110, 11st Floor, Daeha Business Centre building, no.360 Kim Ma street, Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
Telephone: 024 3574 6999
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Please complate the information below(*:required)